Welcome to the world of Halloween BOO-ing! Crown Ridge will be sending a few “Boo” treat bags around the community and a “Boo” may end up on your doorstep!
If you receive “Boo”:
- The items inside are yours to keep or pass along to another neighbor.
- Place items and treats in the bag and place it on another neighbor's doorstep. Examples of items for the “Boo” treat bags: Candy, candles, small pumpkins, party favors, coffee mugs, coffee, chips, hand towels, coloring books, pumpkin spice anything.
- The instructions should be kept with the bag and replace items taken out with Halloween favors of your choice.
- Items placed inside for favors should not be inappropriate or offensive to another or extremely scary.
- If for some reason you receive “Boo” more than once or if you do not wish to participate, please pass it along to another breezeway or building so that everyone has a chance to be “Booed” at Crown Ridge.
Let's keep it going through Halloween!