Berry Yogurt Swirl Popsicles are definitely try our new favorite summer treat, especially during the hot North Carolina summers!
What you'll need:
- 2 cups berries (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, etc.)
- 2 tbsp. sugar (honey, agave, liquid sweetener, etc.)
- 2 cups Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 1 popsicle mold (or ice cube tray)
- Wooden popsicle sticks
- Pulse the berries in a blender.
- Add 1 tbsp. sugar to berry mix and set aside.
- In a small bowl, add yogurt and 1 tbsp. sugar.
- Mix all ingredients together, but don't fully blend.
- Pour mixture evenly into mold or tray and insert sticks.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours.